26 Jul 2011

THIS IS IT

"Whatever you're ready for is ready for you." ~ Mark Victor Hansen

I have a taxi coming to pick me and Claud up at 5.30am tomorrow morning. I didn't even know they MADE a 5.30am. Who knew?

Should be setting off at 7am from Crystal Palace, and then - fingers crossed - should be in Dover by 5pm tomorrow. I can't believe it's finally HERE!!!

A MASSIVE THANK YOU for everyone's incredible support. Every single donation and every single comment, email, text and tweet has meant the world to me. That's what's going to get me through, people!!

That, and the thought of Parisian croissants. That also helps.

lots of love
Claire
xxxx


PS - Don't forget, you can still donate here!
http://www.justgiving.com/claire-nelson
Or Text BIKE95 to 70070

No comments:

Post a Comment